Post in evidenza

Top 100 International Blogs

http://en.bab.la/news/top-100-international-exchange-experience-blogs-2016 Thanks to everyone that voted for me! 11 out of 100, I think it...

mercoledì 20 maggio 2015

Afs, Intercultura

I know very well Afs because I went with it in Australia for two months. I think it's very good because it gives you advice and also help you to understand the experience you are going to make with meetings and formative camps. It supposes to follow you step by step during your year abroad  with volunteers. I think I made the right decision to choose this association. Anyway I will tell you during my time abroad. 
To take part at it I did some aptitude tests,a language test, and I also filled in lot of forms. But at the end I'm here ready to go.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento